Last week pre-Thanksgiving I posted about my Thanksgiving travel beautybagg. It’s funny – I ALWAYS think I pack light and then afterwards, I think about all the stuff that I brought that when it got right down to it, I really couldn’t be bothered with it.
So this is what I ACTUALLY used when I went home:
- Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Glow
- Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF50 PA+++
- Garnier Tinted Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
- Cle de Peau concealer in Beige
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
- RealTechniques blush brush
- RealTechniques buffing brush
No real makeup use to speak of – just evening out my complexion and added a touch of blush. And an unpictured, untinted Dr. Hauschka lip balm (which I love) that lives permanently in my purse. Oh, and this was just on Thanksgiving day. The other days I slapped on just the Chantecaille stuff and rushed out the door.
Despite all this, I must say – it’s always good to have options, and the camper in me will always want to be prepared “just in case”. 😉
Do you usually end up using all the products you bring in your travel beautybagg? Or are you a “just in case” girl like me?
P.S. Who is partaking in Cyber Monday?? Share!