Eyeliner is my #1 makeup must have. I don’t have beautiful luscious lashes so I feel the need to highlight my eyes with a liner. I am constantly searching for the perfect everyday liner that doesn’t smudge, budge or come off if I tear up a little. I want something that is a dark brown so I don’t look like I have too much makeup on but instead have that all natural beautiful look that (like all women) I constantly search for.
I have tried tons of eyeliners in my day, and I am always on the hunt for new ones. These days my go-to eyeliners are:
- Makeup Forever 2L – the perfect greasy dark brown color – glides on so smooth and barely smudges
- Bobbi Brown Caviar – this is a brown/black color for those days when I want to go a little darker. It isn’t as greasy and smooth as the Makeup Forever but it does have a great smudge sponge on the other end to smooth everything out
- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Violet – sometimes a girl wants to spice something up and going for a purple look always makes me feel just slightly sexier at work
- MAC Power Point and Eye Kohl – very greasy and nice but they smudge more than the Makeup Forever ones – I like Bountiful Brown Power Point (slightly lighter color brown) and Teddy Eye Kohl (a little shimmer)
- YSL #2 – this is a kohl pencil that goes on nicely and is in between darkness of the Makeup Forever 2L and Bobbi Brown Caviar
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon – this one has glitter which is always fun but not always work appropriate
Do you have a “makeup must have”? What’s your perfect everyday eyeliner?