I’ve always kept a running wish list of what what I might want to get – this goes for everything (books, gifts for friends and family, etc.), but the longest wish list I’ve got by far is the one for beauty products. I’ll edit that list every now and then so I don’t forget – add the new Chanel blush for spring 2012, take off the Holiday 2011 highlighter release because it got bad reviews, and so on. Additions usually get added after reading some blog post or watching a Youtube beauty video – funny how that happens!
In any case, Women’s Wear Daily previewed a list of new products that are being released now into Spring 2012. We’ve included the makeup and skincare ones below. Are there any you would add to your wish list?
- CHANEL ROUGE COCO BAUME – Part of Chanel’s spring 2012 collection, this translucent hydrator, which features a proprietary long- term moisturizing complex, combines the conditioning benefits of a balm with the high-shine finish of a gloss. $32
- RIMMEL LONDON LASTING FINISH BY KATE LIPSTICK – To celebrate Kate Moss’s 10 years as the face of Rimmel London, the brand collaborated with the supermodel on this collection of five supersaturated shades. $5.49
- COVERGIRL BLASTF LIPSTICK BLENDABLE LIP DUO – This new collection of double-ended lipsticks, inspired by the brand’s Smokey ShadowBlast eye shadow wands, offers 13 expertly-matched shade pairs. $8.49 each
- COVERGIRL & OLAY TONE REHAB 2 IN 1 FOUNDATION | BASE – Pairing the benefits of skin care with the coverage of concealer, this has antioxidants and soft-focus sphere technology. $13.99
- GUERLAIN NOIR G MASCARA RECHARGEABLE REFILLABLE – Within the weighty jewel case, which comes complete with a hidden mirror and refillable wand applicator, is a pigmented formula, comprised of polymers and keratin- stimulating artemia salina, said to volumize, lengthen and curl lashes in one stroke. $49; refill, $26
- MAC MINERALIZE CHARGED WATER MOISTURE GEL – The next iteration of MAC’s Mineralize franchise is a five-sku skin care collection formulated with the brand’s ionized super- duo charged-water technology. $37
- KORRES POMEGRANATE BALANCING CREAM-GEL MOISTURISER – Free radical-fighting pomegranate stars in this matte-finish hydrating moisturizer that minimizes pores, removes excess oil and tightens skin. $32
- CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE INTENSE SKIN FORTIFYING HYDRATOR – Promising a one-two punch of hydration and barrier repair, this gel-cream formula is comprised of olive squalene, red algae cholesterol and wheat bran extract. $36
- DIOR ONE ESSENTIAL MASQUE RÉGÉNÉRANT ULTRA-DÉTOX – This melt-away mask, which offers the highest concentration of Dior’s proprietary algae-derived detoxifying complex, leaves skin visibly refreshed in just 10 minutes. $95
- STRIVECTIN-EV GET EVEN BRIGHTENING SERUM – StriVectin’s first brightener slows melanin production, increases cell turnover and repairs DNA with a cocktail of lightening ingredients like vitamin C, willowbark extract and sugar beet. $89
- GARNIER ULTRA- LIFT 2-IN-1 WRINKLE REDUCER SERUM + MOISTURIZER – This hydrating antiager delivers linoleic acid derived from safflower, and retinyl acetate, to balance skin and fight wrinkles without irritation. $16.99
- SK-II WRINKLE SPECIALIST – Featuring SK-II’s signature sake-sourced ingredient, pitera, this wrinkle-fighting serum also contains ceramide-increasing niacinamide, and is designed to reduce fine lines in 14 days. $175