Do you keep a wish list of things you want to try? For the past few years, I’ve kept a running wish list of beauty products I want to get, and every now and then if I see something I like I’ll add it to the list, or take something off. This way I try to think about items for awhile before I get it. I love trying new products, and I try to balance that with being practical. Here’s my current makeup wish list with links to some of my favorite beauty blogs that have featured them:
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre eyeshadows – These have been out since last year, but I still haven’t tried them yet. I’m particularly interested in trying out 86 Ebloui, 85 Mirifique, and 82 Emerveille.
- Clarins Instant Lip Perfector – #1, 2, 3 are all supposedly amazing.
- Sunday Riley Crème Gloss Sheer Impact Lip Colors – After seeing Mimi’s post on her lip gloss in Beach Front, I had to go to Barney’s to swatch these for myself… and thus Pink Lemonade and Vacay are on the list.
- Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in 170N Sequence of Love – Do I need another red lipstick? No. Have I even worn a red lipstick out in public? Not since the 8th grade when I secretly wore my sister’s MAC lipstick to summer school. Still, it’s really pretty.
- Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palettes – in 06 Les Fumes and 05 Les Gris. Look at the links and tell me those palettes don’t look gorgeous.
- YSL Effet Faux Cils Longwear Cream Eyeliner in #5 Cherry Black – I find that cream/gel liners are much easier than liquid liners for me to apply, and I’ve been wanting to try out a burgundy version (to do this look by Lisa Eldridge). This YSL one has been touted as the best so I’m curious to see how it compares to my Bobbi Brown gel liner.
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation SPF 15 PA+++ in OC2 – Super natural, supposedly amazing. I totally don’t need another foundation but this is next on my list to try.
What’s on your makeup wish list??