We all love looking bronzed and tanned for the summer, but the sun’s rays damage the skin and causes premature aging (not to mention skin cancer), and who wants that? We’re not big into regular self tanners (too lazy), so gradual self tanners seem like the answer to pasty legs. I’ve tried Jergens Natural Glow before, and while it works well, it still smells of self tanner (you know the smell) and has parabens. I looked around Ulta during their last 20% off event and landed on this:
LORAC selfTantalizer Body Bronzing Gradual Self Tanner. It’s basically the most awesome tanning product ever, because:
- It smells like cupcakes (NO self tanner smell WHATSOEVER)
- According to the Sephora website, it’s free of the following ingredients:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- It comes with a mitt for easy for a no mess application
- It’s a gradual self tanner, so it doesn’t leave streaks and is basically fool proof
- It has tiny shimmers that just look really pretty
You can find it at Ulta and Sephora for $34. I HIGHLY recommend this product. It’ll be the only tanning product I use on my body this summer.
Do you use self tanning products? What are your favorites?