I love bronzers. It’s such an aspirational product for me – I would love to look like a bronze goddess all the time, and for the amount of bronzers I have, you’d think I would be. In reality, it’s one of my least used products, because I’m so lazy about applying it. Since it’s that time of year where it’s appropriate to look tanned and glowing all the time, I thought I’d showcase my current bronzer collection.
Overview of my bronzers…is 16 bad? Should I enroll myself in an addiction program? I’ve included some contour powders since they can be used for bronzing as well.
Cream bronzers below:
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel (top left) – you can even see the errant brush hair from my MAC 168 brush stuck in it from the 2 times I’ve used it
- MAC To the Beach Creme Bronzer in Beach Bronze (top right)
- NARS Cap Vert (bottom left)
- Vapour Organic Beauty Solar Translucent Bronzer in Mirage 221 and Simmer 222 (bottom middle and right)
Bronzers that are part of palettes:
- NARS Casino (bottom left of the Danmari palette)
- Josie Maran bronzer in Contoured (blush is Flushed)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power (from The Wonder Woman Collection)
- NARS Laguna (of course. top left)
- Edward Bess Daydream – it’s gorgeous. I really should use this. (top right)
- Benefit Hoola (2nd row left)
- Lancome Star Bronzer in 01 Suntan (2nd row middle) – another gorgeous bronzer
- Giorgio Armani Bronzer in #1 (2nd row, right)
- tarte mineral powder bronzer in hotel heiress (bottom left)
- Canmake Shading Powder in 01 (bottom middle) – technically a contouring powder
- MAC Blunt (bottom right) – got it originally to contour, but who am I kidding
Shamefully, most of these have only been swatched, or at most, used a few times each. Before I buy another bronzer/contour color (Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate in Intensity One and Dior Nude Healthy Glow Bronzer in 002 Sunlight may or may not be on my wish list…), I’m hoping to use some of my stash this summer.
What are your favorite bronzers? Or, do you have products you buy but don’t really use?