There’s a tag floating around the beauty virtual world on “10 makeup products I would repurchase” if I lost all of my makeup. The intent is to show what products are truly your go-to products, beyond monthly favorites, that you absolutely must have. Here goes!
- Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Glow – Despite the hefty price tag of $64, this really is the best base I’ve used. On a daily basis for a light coverage, this is my go-to product. I keep thinking this may not be worth it, but I have consistently been asked by other women what I’m using to make my face so glowy when I’m wearing this.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Beige – I use this all over my face to cover discoloration and blemishes. It’s again, another super pricey product at $70, but the retractable stick form is so easy for me to apply with my fingers. It’s also highly pigmented so the stick lasts for A LONG TIME. If I were to use it under my eyes, I might get shade Ivory for that brightening effect, but I’m happy with Beige.
- Majolica Majorca SPF 18+ Skin Remaker Pore Cover in OC20 – This is a sub-brand of Shiseido, and I’ve come to REALLY like their products. I use shade OC20, and it’s perfect. I use this to set my makeup, and it really does create a near flawless finish. One note – you have to buy the gold case separately.
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush – in shade Orchid Rose or Rose Initiale. I am a blush junkie and rarely wear the same blush two days in a row. I have a hard time picking which blush I would repurchase (I will never go through a blush), but if I were to pick just ONE, then I would pick a Chanel Joues Contraste. I don’t wear my Chanel blushes often, but every time I do, I wonder why I don’t. It’s so finely milled and leaves your cheeks with a natural, beautiful glow.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash – The thin pencil makes penciling in the eyebrow so easy and natural. It’s also a very natural eyebrow color for those with very dark brown hair with no red tones.
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus – This is a fantastic mascara for those of us with short lashes that resist holding a curl. It lengthens REALLY WELL and keeps a curl like no other. It’s very water resistant and does not smudge.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette – Out of all the eyeshadow palettes I have, this is truly the one eyeshadow palette that you need to do multiple neutral to smokey eyes and everything in between.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner – A great eyeliner, but not smudge proof or waterproof by any means. Works better for me than Urban Decay 24/7 and Make Up For Ever Aqua liners. Still needs to be set by an eyeshadow.
- Tom Ford Lipstick in Blush Nude – My light pinky-nude lipstick of choice for a night out. Never fails to make me feel put together. Needs a gloss on top.
- Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Spray – With extremely oily skin, I NEED to set my makeup. Leaves my face looking glowy, not oily. Love. I currently have the Dance Active Makeup Spray version, but I prefer No More Shine. Urban Decay De-Slick has the same effect.
What are makeup products that you would repurchase?? If you’ve done this tag already, please share with us in the comments!