Sephora is having their 20% off sale for members of their VIB loyalty program from November 8 to November 12, 2012. During this period, those who qualify as a VIB (annual spend greater than $350 on purchases linked to your loyalty account) can get 20% off any purchase. Needless to say, this is pretty exciting for beauty lovers. We usually go crazy during this time trying out new products, but we wanted to put out a brief recommendation list for those of you who might be looking for some inspiration.
Below are what we believe to be foundational beauty buys from Sephora:
- Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage – GREAT concealer for blemishes and discoloration. Mini review here.
- Undereye concealer/brightener: Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Neutral Fair – perfect for light-medium skin tones for covering up mild under eye circles and brightening
- Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz – So easy to use and portable. Mini review here.
- Face setting spray: Urban Decay De-Slick or All Nighter Setting Spray
- What we want to try: Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette. Must have (see here).
- Stila In The Light Palette (more wearable than Urban Decay Naked 1 and comes with an amazing nearly smudge-proof eyeliner) or Urban Decay Naked 1 (because everyone needs to have it)
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray primer – Really effective skin-tinted eyeshadow AND under eye concealer primer
- Blush: NARS blush – notably the colors Deep Throat, Douceur, Madly, or Luster
- Bronzer: Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer in 01 Daydream – beautiful bronzer for light to light/medium skin tones; gives a natural glow and is super forgiving to use
- Highlight: Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond – if you’re going to highlight your face, you might as well have one of the best
- What we want to try: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose – moisturizing, no parabens, gives a lovely rose tint
- What we want to try: YSL Sheer Candy
- Facial treatment: Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum – antioxidant-rich oil that leaves skin glowy. Mini review here.
- Face and body moisturizer: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – scent-free, paraben-free, very effective moisturizer
- What we want to try: SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion – alcohol-free toner for those with congested skin; contains Pitera, SK-II’s famous anti-aging ingredient
- Facial cleaning: Clarisonic Mia + brush heads
- Makeup application: beautyblender – your foundation will look flawless on your face!
- What we want to try: Sultra The Bombshell 1 inch curling wand
Fab Sephora VIB recommendation videos by two of our favorite Youtube beauty gurus:
What do you recommend? What’s on your wish list??